Sign in to follow this  
2muchcoffee

After many years my new encryption alg. is finished...now what.

I have been working on this encryption alg. on and off for over six years. I call it the Chameleon cipher. Normally you create an account, the hashed salted password is stored and then the attackers build a database to try to guess your hash. Yes, I know there are many steps to last sentence. Here is an encryption I did on an md5 hash. Here is the way to use this.

client enters their password - a hash is created.

The hash is encrypted with a cipher text that changes randomly every time the user logs in. All this is done in the back ground even though they enter the same password.

Once received the algorithm deciphers the cipher text into the md5 stored and gives permission for access.

I know you are cringing at this point about "random" . This is a completely new cipher.

Here is an encrypted md5 hash. The hash was not conditioned it was a 32 char hex. At first glance because of the high decimal numbers and the groupings of numbers is obviously less than 32, it is easy to think it is like a fairplay cipher. Sometime yes and sometimes no. The difficulty in decryption comes when you realize that 112 can mean any number or any letter, or combination of letters no matter how many times it is used or where it is located, AND this changes randomly.

The above is a common password taken from an md5 hash.

Edited by 2muchcoffee
forgot tags
  • Like 1